We have just released v2.1.0 of the IBM App Connect Enterprise Certified Container which includes a number of enhancements. This is available both as a production edition, available in a PPA via IBM Passport Advantage (Part CC2MKML), and a developer edition. For the latter, re-syncing your Helm repos in the IBM Cloud Private management console should result in the dashboard chart appearing in the catalog.
The updates in this release include:
- New IBM App Connect Enterprise image that includes an IBM MQ client
- Images updated to use IBM MQ 9.1.3
- Support for sharing REST APIs with API Connect
- Support for defining custom ports
- Support for running Switch connectivity agents for connecting IBM App Connect Enterprise flows running in containers and on the cloud
- Simplified permissions configuration on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
This release includes IBM App Connect Enterprise 18.104.22.168, and supports IBM Cloud Private 22.214.171.1246 and 126.96.36.1997.