IBM Integration Technical Conference 2020
When: March 16–19, 2020
Where: Renaissance Hotel Dallas 2222 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75207
We are offering a 2 day portion of the conference to GOEs (Government Owned Entities) on March 18 & 19, 2020
Join us for the only event in North America that will bring together all our integration domain expertise, including IBM Business Partners and customers, under one roof for our second annual Integration Technical Conference. You will experience in depth technical sessions for integration practitioners, developers, administrators and architects.
Deep dive on the IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, which combines integration capabilities and now also Red Hat Open Shift. In addition to the sessions with forward–looking topics, there will be many sessions on the traditional use cases that you support daily.
NEW this year!
We have made a way for GOE (government owned entities +state/local) clients to attend this year! They can come on the last 2 days of the 4 day event.
Top Five reasons for your clients and prospects to attend:
1) Integration’s top experts offer in depth technical sessions that span six areas of expertise–each track with dedicated meeting space over three full days
2) Hands-on labs throughout the event, or arrive early for optional lab time on Monday afternoon
3) Learn how IBM Cloud Paks work together with Red Hat Open Shift
4) One-on-one meetings with developers and executives
5) Celebrate community night on March 17th