Fast. Intelligent. Dynamic.Drives application modernization with container-based deployments and support for batch resources and data analytics.
IBM Z Workload Scheduler is the IBM Z offering that allow you to manage and automate batch execution across your enterprise, including applications running on mainframe, distributed platforms as well as on cloud and in containers. Dynamic Workload Console is a user-friendly Web UI available with the product (strongly improved in v 9.5), that provides end-to-end visibility and control on the batch plan and execution. Embedded predictive scheduling and what-if simulation are key feature of the product to keep under control SLA deadlines in despite of un-predictable workload and events.
IBM Z Workload Scheduler v 9.5 introduces strong improvements to optimize workload execution as well as it enables batch resources prompt analytics leveraging the out of the box integration with IBM Common Data Provider for z Systems to stream workload automation data to the most commonly used analytic platforms (Splunk and Elastic Stack).
An IBM-HCL Webinar
IBM® Workload Scheduler is a complete solution for batch and real-time workload management, available for distributed, mainframe, or as a service. Drive workloads on hosted servers, increase your productivity with powerful plan and event-driven scheduling, run and monitor your workloads wherever you are and wherever they run.
In these webinars we will review and demonstrate the new capabilities in version 9.5
- New time specifications for alert and action on operations
- Enable batch log analytics through the integration with IBM Common Data Provider for z Systems
- Workload submission optimization to reduce system overload and prioritize critical operations
- Easier and faster deployment of Dynamic Workload Console with a simplified infrastructure
- Improved method of creating a dashboard for monitoring your environment
- IT Operations Managers, IT LOB Architects, Workload Automation Administrators and Schedulers and Application Development Groups
- Welcome message
- IBM Z Workload Scheduler overview
- What's new in version 9.5
- IBM Z Workload Scheduler strategy and roadmap
Registration and Start Times
- August 29, 2019 @ 11 AM EDT
- Replay: Available on demand via registration link following live webinar