IBM Kansas City Software User Group
Primary Contact: Garrett Lucas (email@example.com)
Backup Contact: Bao Bui (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Welcome to the IBM Kansas City Software User Group! We are based in the Kansas City area and represent a community comprising IT professionals and executives, business users and business partners. Our members come from around the Kansas City metro area with vast experience within IBM Hybrid Cloud software including:
- IBM Cloud (XaaS with Bluemix, BlueBox, PureApplication)
- Application Platform (WAS, Liberty, Docker Containers, eXtreme Scale caching)
- Integration (DataPower, API Management, MQ, IIB)
- DevOps (Rational, UrbanCode)
- IT Service Management (Tivoli, Netcool)
- Process Transformation (BPM, ODM)
This is a forum to communicate experiences, ideas, issues and technical expertise related to the use of IBM Software and related options around Kansas City.
Our purpose is to share knowledge and practical experience in the use of the entire IBM Hybrid Cloud software suite and related tools through educational presentations, case study discussions and networking.
All are welcome to join and attend meetings - this is a technical forum and we ask that you not attend to directly solicit business. Please join us and invite others who may be interested in participating, presenting and attending.