Join us for the upcoming Spectrum User Group!
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Breakfast and Lunch provided!
- Get the latest information on IBM Spectrum Software Defined Storage
- Network with professionals from other area companies
- Discuss topics relevant to you with IBM storage experts
• Spectrum Software Family Review
• Spectrum Protect Updates to 8.1.7
• Spectrum Protect Plus Updates to 10.1.3
• Customer Presentation on Deployment of SP4VE and SPPlus
• Customer Roundtable
• Stay for Storage Meetup
Audience: Backup, Storage, Server Admins and Managers – All are Welcome!
Schedule: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
Meeting Location: Dublin IBM Office – Building 1 – Auditorium D
Street Address: 6060 Britton Parkway, Dublin, OH 43016
Google Maps: IBM Building 1
Click here to register for the Spectrum User Group Meeting: http://ibm.biz/SPCentralOhio
For assistance or for easy registration, just email:
Sanjay Patel email@example.com
OR Bryan Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediately Following User Group Meeting: Please stay for our first ever Storage Meetup!
First Event of our new Meetup: "Storage For Modern Infrastructure - Central Ohio" from 2-4 in the same room! Afterward we will adjourn to a location TBD for food and drinks. Everyone is welcome to stay for the meetup! If you are asking “What is a meetup,” please click for more info:
Storage For Modern Infrastructure Meetup