This growing community allows for members to post their solutions and ideas and receive valuable information based on opinions of members and their experiences. We hope to encourage the larger community to share in their past experiences with proven concepts and IT solutions.
This group will aim to direct interaction with participants and facilitate discussion and idea sharing from all qualified members while increasing the knowledge and understanding of the IBM WebSphere family of products.
In order to have a successful user group, it is essential to strike the proper balance between education and commerce. The following principles will be recommended to the group:
- Promote knowledge and education of WebSphere related technologies, best practices, issues, products and services.
- Build a network of people interested in WebSphere.
- Allow the communication of job and work opportunities throughout the network without detracting from the main mission.
- Accept vendor support of the group judiciously, without allowing the group to be exploited.
- Have a mix of programs consisting of end user (real life experiences), IBM (WebSphere product knowledge) and vendors (related products and services).
All ideas are welcome on how you want to improve this group, and we look forward to sharing online content with our members.
Important and/or Useful Links for the Western New York WebSphere User Group:
- Introduce yourself in the forum.
- Please take our brief member survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/kYkGXPWMzp0ve25z2
- And be sure to join the LinkedIn Group for members of this group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/510803