IBM recognizes that our clients need to maintain operational efficiency and business continuity remotely, and cannot always assess the rapid change and the scale of the change. Many businesses will suffer temporary loss or reduced availability of their key technical skills. Our clients' staffs need to expand their skills remotely to effectively use new SaaS solutions and product capabilities.
To help address these challenges, IBM is offering a special Cloud Integration Remote Consulting & Education
offer at no charge to existing clients. This offer is available through April 30 and provides 90 days of access for two users to Expertise Connect consulting and 30 days of access to the Digital Learning Subscription. NEW Remote Consulting & Education Offer Details* 90 days access to Expertise Connect for 2 named users
· IBM subject matter expert will provide unlimited Q&A to help stabilize critical business applications and operations
· Up to 8 hours of on demand consulting per month to provide critical technical assistance
· 24 hour access to the Expertise Connect portal
· Access to the knowledge library and best practices 30 days access to the Cloud Integration Digital Learning Subscription for 2 named users
· Up to 6 Self Paced Virtual Classes with hands-on lab environment
· Up to 3 Web Based Training classes *Existing IBM Cloud Integration customers are eligible
Cloud Integration customers can sign up for the offer using the online registration site here
. If you have any difficulties registering or have questions about this offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM has helped its clients successfully manage through many global crises over its 109-year history. We are committed to your success and are here to assist you and your organization. We will make it through these unique and difficult times as we strive to continue delivering on our client commitments and providing the best services to support our clients.