Watch this video where I am interviewed by Syniti's head of product marketing on why organizations should be treating their data as a strategic enterprise asset vs. a tactical resource to make better business decisions. Below are the questions I'll address as well as a shout out for IBM's AI. You can also share this video on LinkedIn from my recent post here. I would appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this important topic as we explore the value of data and it's role in enterprise businesses today and in the future.
1. What are the differences between a tactical view of data and a strategic view?
2. How much of a role does company culture play in making data more of a strategic asset?
3. What types of technology do enterprises need to make data a more powerful strategic asset?
4. What are the benefits of a data conscious culture that generates trusted data consistently?
5. What risks does it eliminate?