Most of my work at Dekko involves:
- Keeping the three IBM Power systems up to date.
- Keeping all the lpars of IBM i on the latest release and fixes.
- Processing all security requests.
- Performing maintenance at our remote data centers.
- Upgrading Domino
- Overseeing IBM Security Identity Manager
- Handling request for our GoAnywhere based data exchange site.
- Upgrading software replication software (Quick-EDD)
In my personal time I enjoy spending time with family by visiting, playing games, snow skiing, hunting, hiking, etc.
Friday nights during the high school football season you'll find me on the sidelines for East Noble keeping stats.