Get your zERT Policy Enforcement Configuration with NCA badge now!
What it takes to earn this badge
You are required to complete the following learning activity along with an end-of-course assessment.
- Complete the digital course zERT Policy Enforcement configuration with NCA
- Take the final test and receive a passing grade of 80% or greater
Contacts and FAQ's
- Badge Issuer Contact: email@example.com
- Time Required: The badge will be issued within 24 hours after you pass the quiz.
- Credly Support: For questions related to your Credly badge earner account and profile, as well as issues related to claiming your badge after receiving a notification, go to support.credly.com.
- For Frequently Asked Questions about the IBM Digital Badge Program - click here.
More about the IBM Digital Badge program
IBM has established a Digital Badge Program to recognize our employees' significant achievements and skills attainment. IBM credentials are recognized, respected and valued globally in the IT industry. This program will enable you to easily and quickly share verified proof of your achievement both within IBM and externally. Where applicable, your IBM credentials will be represented by a digital image that contains verified metadata describing your qualifications and the rigorous process necessary to earn them.
Badge Privacy Statement
NOTICE: IBM leverages the services of Credly, a 3rd party data processor authorized by IBM and located in the United States, to assist in the administration of the IBM Digital Badge program. In order to issue you an IBM Digital Badge, your personal information (name, email address, and badge earned) will be shared with Credly. You will receive an email notification from Credly with instructions for claiming the badge. Your personal information is used to issue your badge and for program reporting and operational purposes. It will be handled in a manner consistent with IBM privacy practices. The IBM Privacy Statement can be viewed here: https://www.ibm.com/privacy/us/en/. IBM employees can view the IBM Internal Privacy Statement here: https://w3.ibm.com/w3publisher/w3-privacy-notice.