IBM Z ChatOps is a free component included in IBM Z Service Management Suite, IBM Z Monitoring Suite, IBM Z Service Automation Suite, and IBM Z System Automation
IBM Z ChatOps brings ChatOps capabilities to the Z platform by providing a chatbot that gives users access to information and actions from Z systems management tools within popular collaboration platforms like Slack, Mattermost and Microsoft Teams.
Even better, IBM Z ChatOps is now available as free IBM hosted trial that allows you to try out IBM Z ChatOps and learn about its capabilities without installing or incurring any costs.
That’s right, all you need to do is register using your IBM ID and follow the email instructions to access a remote user session - and away you go.
Start Now: IBM Z ChatOps Z Trial
The Z trial contains the following three guided tutorials where you utilise IBM Z ChatOps in a hosted environment:
Use chatbot to query Z system health, manage resources and issue commands on connected z/OS® systems.
Learn how to:
- Get started with IBM Z ChatOps commands.
- Work on an IBM OMEGAMON® issue.
- Work with IBM Z System Automation resources.
Hands-on evaluation of IBM Z software is as easy as 1-2-3
- Completely free. No credit card required.
- Available within 2 hours and accessible for 3 days including weekends.
- No installation required. Take a scenario or just look around.
More Information about IBM Z ChatOps: