As today's application landscapes become more hybrid, increasing in complexity and often now include your IBM Z infrastructure, how can your limited staff effectively sift through terabytes of data in real-time and identify issues before they become client impacting?
As we’ve learned from our client engagements your IBM Z needs to be at the center of your Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps) journey within hybrid cloud. You can read more about this in the recently published Intellyx whitepaper which is available for you to download here .
Based on all this information our AIOps for IBM Z strategy has been strategically developed to help you by improving the hybrid application visibility of your underlying Z infrastructure while also embedding AI into the Z portfolio to detect, decide and act rapidly to changing business needs.
We are sure you will want to know more, so we are pleased to be able to share with you our latest announcements for AIOps on IBM Z which include:
- New: Mobile-to-Mainframe Observability in Instana with IBM Z APM Connect
- IBM Z APM Connect now integrates with IBM Observability for Instana extending transactional visibility into middleware such as z/OS Connect, CICS Transaction Server for z/OS and IMS as well as core databases such as Db2, VSAM, and IMS DB.
- Predictive incident management across hybrid cloud with Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps and IBM Z
- IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps enables predictive incident detection and resolution for hybrid applications that now includes IBM Z. Through the integration of IBM Z Operations Analytics and IBM OMEGAMONs, Watson AIOps can provide a holistic and single point of view for incidents occurring across hybrid applications.
- Gain deeper insights into complex issues affecting applications
- ChatOps solution for your IBM Z environment
- IBM Z ChatOps provides support for Z environments by including a chatbot that gives users access to information from Z systems management tools directly into Slack® and Mattermost®. Support for Microsoft® Teams™ coming soon.
You can find out more on all IBM solutions for hybrid cloud and AI by registering for our premier digital Think event now, using this link
You won’t want to miss the key note session for IBM Z, so make sure to attend session 1605, The roadmap for integrating IBM Z into hybrid cloud where Ross Mauri, the General Manager of IBM Z, will be “on stage” with M&T bank with a timely discussion on the business value of integrating IBM Z as a first class participant in your hybrid cloud ecosystem. You’ll also hear how you can leverage your investments in Z data and build and modernize applications into container-based workloads leveraging a common DevOps experience. Gain insights on harnessing the full value of IBM Z hardware, software and services in your organizations as you transform traditional business operations.
In addition, IBM AIOps on IBM Z will offer 2 labs that are by nomination only:
LAB 1: IBM Z Operational Analytics infused with AI and integrated with Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps
LAB 2: Explore collaborative IT Ops experience with Service Management Unite and Z ChatOps
If you are interested, please reach out to your Sales Representative to be nominated.
Not sure where to start your AIOps Journey? You can reference much more content on AIOps on IBM Z here