Are you interested in contributing to the community AND building your personal eminence in doing so? Or maybe you have seen an IBM zSystems Champion or enthusiast proudly showcasing their achievements on LinkedIn and wonder how they did that? Or perhaps you are interested about earning badges but not sure how to do so?
If you're intrigued or curious, read this!
There are three levels of digital IBM Z and LinuxONE Community Advocacy badges that anyone can earn and showcase: CONTRIBUTOR (Level 1), ADVOCATE (Level 2) and INFLUENCER (Level 3). More information about the different levels can be found here
but let's talk about the Level 1 Contributor badge for now and how you can earn it in three easy steps!Step One:
Join Fans of IBM zSystems Hub
- it's free to join!Step Two:
Achieve two acts of advocacy by contributing to the IBM zSystems community.
Here are some ways you can do so:
- Get another colleague or friend to join Fans of IBM zSystems Hub
- Create one LinkedIn post about IBM Z Xplore Learning Platform (social kit available here)
- Create one blog post on Fans of IBM zSystems Hub
- Write an article or blog on online forums such as IBM Developer, Medium, LinkedIn, etc.
- Mentor a student or community member
- More advocacy opportunities can be found here.
Apply for your badge here
Did I say it was easy? Once you have earned your Contributor badge, you can work your way up to the Advocate and Influencer badges with more contributions to the community! Earning these badges are a great way to showcase your contributions and the positive impact you've made so get started today.
If you are already actively advocating for IBM zSystems, you can skip Step Two and start applying
for your badge!