The latest version of the IBM z/OS Cloud Provisioning and Management zTrial is now available with scenario updates to reflect changes for z/OS V2.4.
The IBM z/OS® Cloud Provisioning and Management trial system is a:
- No charge, on-demand environment: At zero cost and with short lead time, trying out CP&M is now easier than ever.
- No set up, no install: CP&M trial environments are pre-configured and ready for use with no setup or configuration required.
Hands-on tutorials within the trial provide short, easy-to-follow walkthroughs of CP&M. These tutorials will show you how to:
- Provision and deprovision a CICS region with a cloud provisioning marketplace
- Create and publish a CICS region service to facilitate self-service provisioning
- Provision, deprovision an MQ queue with a cloud provisioning marketplace
To get started, you can go to the trial registration page:https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/us-en/signup?formid=urx-19504
z/OS Cloud Provisioning and Management is available with z/OS V2.2 and higher, with no additional purchase required. For more information, check out the Content Solution:https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/cloud-provisioning/
or contact Danny Min Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org