Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
IBM Community Home
AIOps & Management
Cloud Pak for Data
Hybrid Data Management
IBM Z & LinuxONE
Internet of Things
WebSphere & DevOps
IBM Z and LinuxONE Community
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Hybrid User Group
Upcoming Community Events
All Community Events
DevOps Solutions - Group home
IBM Z and LinuxONE - Solutions
Back to Blog List
Join our updated IBM Z DevOps Communities!
Wed June 16, 2021 04:54 PM
Our Z team over the past year has worked hard to make IBM Communities a place where we can all collaborate together, learn from one another, share knowledge, and ask questions. Recently, we updated our Z DevOps communities to
make your digital experience simpler, more intuitive, and more navigable by consolidating our Z DevOps communities into five, solution-oriented groups. They are as follows:
- where you can learn how to accelerate your organization's digital transformation with application insights that increase productivity and reduce risk. You can find content on IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence (ADDI) and IBM Wazi Analyze here.
- where you can learn how to build an automated testing process to enable continuous integration of your hybrid cloud applications running on z/OS. You can find content on IBM Z Virtual Test Platform (Z VTP) and IBM Z Development and Test (ZD&T) here.
Cloud Native Development
- where you can interact with experts to learn how to
develop hybrid applications
IBM Z and multi cloud platforms using a standard DevOps toolchain
. You can find content on IBM Wazi Developer for Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces here.
Development and Pipeline
- where you can connect with others to discuss efficiently creating and maintaining z/OS applications. You can find content on IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS (ADFz), which includes IBM Developer for z/OS (IDz), IBM Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition (IDzEE), IBM Debugger for z/OS, IBM Dependency Based Build (DBB), IBM Application Performance Analyzer (APA), IBM Fault Analyzer (FA), IBM File Manager (FM), and IBM Explorer
- where you can learn about all Z DevOps offerings and solutions.
We recommend joining all 5 communities to discover new and different content
, to learn about the latest announcements and upcoming events and to participate in discussions with colleagues and subject matter experts
. Explore, learn, and engage!
IBM Developer for z/OS 15.0.5 has arrived!
, an hour ago
What's new in IBM z/OS Debugger 15.0.5
, 12 hours ago
IBM Z Container News for May, 2022
, 16 hours ago
Enterprise COBOL for z/OS 6.4 documentation is now available
, 21 hours ago
Webinar - June 9, 2022 - Leverage new IBM z16 features with confidence using IBM Z AIOps
, 2 days ago
Copyright 2019 IBM Z and LinuxONE Community. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :