Calories don’t count if festivals are around the corner, right? And the end of the year is time for feasting, so leave room for seconds!
Now serving your first Continuous Delivery (CD) update for IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS
(ADFz). In September, we released ADFz 3.2
, starting the 3.2 release stream with our signature dish of Day One support for z15 accompanied by integrated DevOps toolchain enhancements. We continue with ADFz 3.2.1, released December 6. 2019, where the main feature was shift left testing, accompanied by ongoing delivery of customer requirements.
We'd like to dedicate this special treat to all the developers across the globe. This will be our last release of the year until we are back in 2020, as always with a bang!
Here are some highlights from ADFz 3.2.1
- IBM Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition (a superset of) IBM Developer for z/OS and Debug for z/OS with value add capabilities like Dependency Based Build (DBB)
- IBM Developer for z/OS V14.2.1 provides new automated unit testing capabilities for CICS Db2 programs. This new unit testing can help alleviate the burdens of manual testing and allow for testing early and often. Because this offering is tightly integrated into developer environments, unit testing can become a daily practice for z/OS application developers. Details on what's new in IDz 14.1.2.
- Details on what's new in Debug.
- IBM Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS (APA) assists in the identification of z/OS application performance and response time problems, and in reducing resource consumption. Details on what's new can be found here.
- IBM Fault Analyzer for z/OS (FA) simplifies the process of diagnosing z/OS application abends, check out the details on what's new here.
- IBM File Manager for z/OS (FM) provides a comprehensive set of tools for efficiently manipulating z/OS data. More details on what's new can be found here.
We hope you enjoyed your treats this year…We wish you a very Happy Holidays and New Year!Additional Information