Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
IBM Community Home
AIOps & Management
Cloud Pak for Data
Hybrid Data Management
IBM Z & LinuxONE
Internet of Things
WebSphere & DevOps
IBM Z and LinuxONE Community
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Hybrid User Group
Upcoming Community Events
All Community Events
SAP on IBM Z - Group home
Back to Blog List
Updated Best-Practice Document: TLS Certificate Authentication for SAP on IBM Z
Tue April 06, 2021 01:38 AM
An update of the best practice guide covering TLS Certificate Authentication is available
with the following updates:
- Added a new section about secondary connections
- Verified that Software Update Manager ran properly
- Included customer feedback about disabling login with password or passphrase in z/OS
- Inserted guidance for cryptographic hardware configuration
- Fixed information related to environment variable dbs_db2_user
- Improved description of TLS certificates
Hyper Protect Data Controller 1.2.0 verfügbar
, an hour ago
My Artificial Intelligence Project (Tic Tac Toe) that I developed and made at Harvard University...
, 9 hours ago
How Has Technology Shaped My Life | Hannan Khan (IBM Z Ambassador)
Muhammad Hannan Khan
, 15 hours ago
Provision on Demand Part 2: IBM and Red Hat Ansible
, 2 days ago
Application support for limiting physical DASD I/Os (PJ46401)
, 2 days ago
Copyright 2019 IBM Z and LinuxONE Community. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :