Amr Darwish is an Advisory Software Engineer, Project Manager, Senior Consultant in IBM Egypt, with 20+ years of experience in “Application Development and Maintenance” technical focus and “Services” as the client focus and play different roles in different engagements. Currently, building skills – since 2018 – in Project Management for Analytics product Big Data, Data Science, Predictive Analytics and Business Intelligence fields and delivering different projects supporting sizing discussions with SMEs & supporting deal makers to prepare proposals to customers. Completed the following:
- Project Manager of ICP4D Analytics Solution for STC Solutions at Saudi.
- Co-Author & Assistant for IBM Big Data Engineering course.
- Cognos Analytics Installation & Configuration 3 env for Kenya Power
Digital Badges: Acquired the following badges in the Big Data, Agile and Data Science tracks:
- Big Data Engineer - Author Award for Professionals 2018
- IBM Agile Explorer
- Bluemix - Practitioner Essentials
- Data Science & Analytics Intro
- Data Science Foundations - Level 1
Technical Skills: Acquired the following skills in the subject fields:
- Cognos Reports Designer (Cognos BI).
- Cognos BI Administrator.
- Business Analysis & Design (UML on RSA).
- Database Modeler (DB2).
- Database Developer (DB2).
- Database Administration (DB2).
- Java Developer/Designer (RAD).
- Basic LINUX/AIX/Windows Administration (skill level 3).
- Solution Leadership (Integrated Environments).
- Team Leadership.